Here are the basic information for you to start using Ghost themes.
In your hosting cPanel, via Softaculous, find Ghost in category Blog. Click Install.
Here are some other resources for you to get started :
- Unzip the downloaded file from Themeforest you have purchased
- The zip containing pdf docs and theme folder
- Upload the theme folder to '/ghost/content/themes/'
- Restart Ghost
- Activate the theme trough Ghost backend
Follow step 1, 2 then 4
Follow step 1, 3 then 4
Just put the embed code.
- Login to Ghost Dashboard, yoursite.com/ghost/
- Go to Settings
- Choose Navigation menu
- Add your links
(only availabe in Vlevet theme)
- To make image to align to the right, you have to make a blockquote and put image there. For example :
- To make image to pull out of content area you have to wrap the image with *.media class. For example :
<p class="media"> !(/content/images/2015/03/your-bigger-image.jpg) </p>
- Replace text playworkdemo with your Disqus shortname.
- You can register your Disqus shortname here: https://disqus.com/admin/create/
Updated less than a minute ago