Here are the basic information for you to start using Ghost themes.
In your hosting cPanel, via Softaculous, find Ghost in category Blog. Click Install.
Here are some other resources for you to get started :
- Unzip the downloaded file from Themeforest you have purchased
- The zip containing pdf docs and theme folder
- Upload the theme folder to '/ghost/content/themes/'
- Restart Ghost
- Activate the theme trough Ghost backend
Note: If you want to change Blog Title text to image/logo, you just have to add Blog Logo
Follow step 1, 2 then 4
Follow step 1, 3 then 4
Just put the embed code.
- Login to Ghost Dashboard, yoursite.com/ghost/
- Go to Settings
- Choose Navigation menu
- Add your links
You can post status with Vlevet. We provide you with 3 type of post type :
- Photo (expose image)
- Quote (expose text)
- Embed (expose video embed)
- Create a new post with a "Photo" tag
- Post title will become photo caption
- In Post Settings -> Add post image
- Create a new post with a "Quote" tag.
- Post title will become author of the quote
- Content will become the quote
- Create a new post with a "Embed" tag
- Post title will become video description
- Put the iframe on the first line of article body
To make image to align to the right, you have to make a blockquote and put image there. For example :
To make image wider you have to wrap the image with .media class. For example :
<p class="media"> !(/content/images/2015/03/your-bigger-image.jpg) </p>
To make embed wider you have to wrap the iframe with .media class. For example :
<p class="media"> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rE-ESO7GCJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> </p>
Updated less than a minute ago